Custom Printed Scarves
Light, airy and silky to touch, our scarves are one of a kind, literally. Our designing process allows you to choose from your own patterns, designs or photos. You can add text or messages too. Perfect as a gift or as a way to treat yourself.
Ready in 2 - 4 day(s)
Automatic Photo montage
Create your montage in 5 easy steps!
- 1 Press Start Design and select product options
- 2 Upload your photos
- 3 Click and select photos to montage in the gallery
- 4 Select montage style & preview
- 5 Add to design, preview product and proceed to buy!
Need a bit more help?
Don’t be shy, it’s a whole new concept!
Contact us and let us explain
Too many photos will result in very small images, so we will advise a maximum number of photos per product size. Contact us if unsure.
Design Your Own Custom Scarf
- Custom printed scarf in 4 sizes and 5 fabrics
- Personalized designer scarf with images or text
- Edge to edge printed one side full color
- Tidy and fine baby & 3 thread overlock hem, real silk or man made
Fresh, Fashionable, And Made By You
The best way to touch up an outfit is with a scarf, it’s an essential fact. But are you over all of the prints you see every day or feel no store is selling what you crave to express? Well, the only way you can find a scarf with every detail done the way you want is to create it yourself.
- Perfect for women who are trying to be a step up on the competition, and want a one-of-a-kind in their closets.
- Perfect for men who are staying elegant, modern, and fashion forward in their style.
- The choice of size allows you to create a neck scarf, shawl, wrap, or our most popular use, head scarf.
4 Sizing Options:
- 35.43in x 35.43in (90 x 90cm)
- 53.15in x 12.20in (135 x 31cm)
- 52.36in x 41.33in (133 x 105cm)
- 45.27in x 45.27in (115 x 115cm)
- 2 hem types: baby & 3 thread overlock hem
- 5 fabric options
- Square or long scarves
- Natural and man made fabrics
- Edge to edge printing
- Printed on one side
- Natural color on the reverse
- Tailor made scarves
Natural - Real Silk Satin (1.47oz), Silk Georgette (1.47oz). For our natural fabrics, we recommend dry cleaning only.
Man made (poly) - Silk Sensation (2.65oz), Paris Chiffon (1.18oz), Mulmul Muslin (1.62oz). For our poly fabrics, we recommend using a delicate or cold wash to ensure the longevity of the scarf.
We offer 2 hem types for your scarf. Baby hem uses 0.31oz of material on each side, folded twice then a top stitch approximately 0.08oz-0.12ozfrom the edge. The 3 thread overlock trims off 0.12oz fabric, and has an overlock edge stitch.
Custom Printed Scarves You Design
We custom print all of our scarves one by one in our facility, and take our highest priority in quality and efficiency. That being said we can promise to make you an amazing scarf, and to do so in a day or two after you order it.
Please Note: Colors on our real silk satin & silk Georgette will be muted due to the natural fibers. This means they keep their authentic, slightly washed out, look. If you need colors to be brighter and more intense, we suggest increasing the contrast of your design, or opting for one of our Silk Sensation poly-blend fabric. If opting for the natural silk options, please note that the grain of the fabric can result in a slightly wavy edge, apparent on 2 sides of the hemmed fabric. This is due to the natural softness of the silk and its beautiful, delicate nature. The edges can be wavy, and this is to be expected, especially on the Georgette.
Silk Grain: please note that the grain of the fabric can result in a slightly wavy edge, apparent on two sides of the hemmed fabric. This is because of the natural softness of the silk.
We recommend dry cleaning the silk scarf. It is the most delicate of fabrics and needs to be treated with great care to ensure a long life.