Wash at 30°C / 86°F, low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low heat iron.
How to Find the Right Sized Hat For Your Custom Face Shields
The size of your personalized face shields will depend on your typical hat size:
- Measure the circumference of your head by wrapping the measuring tape from one ear, right around your head and back
- This will give you the right size for your bucket hat
- S-2XL sizes are typically for adults, and will have a visor of 18.9" x 7.9"
- XS is typically for children, and will have a visor sized 15.0" x 7.5"
- Refer to our size chart. If your measurements are close to the size boundary, please order one size up
To keep your custom face shields hygienic, we advise that you wash your visor after every use. This can be done by detaching it from your hat and wiping it with warm soapy water or cleaning alcohol. Your visor hat is easy to clean and can be machine washed. You can wash with a standard load at 87°F.
Please note: These shields are NOT medical grades. So please DO NOT purchase this shield with the false understanding they will prevent infection from Coronavirus.
Please note: The press studs are only usable on one side of the visor hat, therefore your visor can only attach one way.